I have an EJB application (with CMP beans) that works on j2ee (the application is made
with Forte4) and I want to move it on Jboss (3.2.3 is the version on witch all the
tests where made). The problem is that when the server starts to deploy the .ear it
chrashes at a table create EJB-QL string (the datasource url is corect because it
manages to create some tables). The table name is 'key', a name witch is reserved on
mysql. The error output is the folowing :
anonymous wrote : ERROR [EntityContainer] Starting failed
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error while creating table Key; - nested
throwable: (java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error or access violation,  message from
server: "You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to
your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Key (id VARCHAR(250)
BINARY NOT NULL, current INTEGER, CONSTRAI")
  |         at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCStartCommand.createTable(JDBCStartCommand.java:232)
I think the problem came from the string where the table name in not inside quotes
(mysql specific or at least ansi quotes). Can someone help me?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3830357#3830357

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3830357