I have an application (EJB) that was designed for j2ee 1.3 and now I want to move it
on Jboss. The major problem is that JBoss doe not use quotes to souround table and
colum names. Some of my tables have names that are reserved for mysql (the target data
base) and somewone showed me how to bipass this step (adding the needed words in jboss
reserved words, but this is only avalible for tables). The prolem I encountered now is
at an relation table (relates two tabls), witch has as colum names two reserved words.
Is there any way I can avoid the use of these reserved words with Jboss? (of coure
Jboss charashes from mysql)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3830549#3830549

Reply to the post :