I have a partition Named "DumasPartition" with 2 nodes in the cluster.
I have a client that accesses the services on those nodes through autodiscovery
and the RMIAdaptor

Failover works fine, but there doesn't appear to be any kind of load balancing, round
robin, etc.. Is there anyway to configure the RMIAdaptor service to provide this
functionality? I understand HAJNDI/HARMI provides this functionality, does the
RMIAdaptor make use of it?

Client code below

  | Properties prop = new Properties();
  | prop.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
  |     "org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
  | prop.put(Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES,
  |     "org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");
  | prop.put("jnp.partitionName","DumasPartition");
  | prop.put("jnp.discoveryGroup","230.0.0.4");
  | prop.put("jnp.discoveryPort","1102");
  |
  | InitialContext jndiContext = new InitialContext(prop);
  |
  | Object ref  = jndiContext.lookup("jmx/rmi/RMIAdaptor");
  | RemoteMBeanServer server = new RMIConnectorImpl((RMIAdaptor)ref);
  | out.println(server.getAttribute(new
javax.management.ObjectName("dumas.subs:service=DownloadAuth"), "Foo"));

Thanks,

-Joe

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3830579#3830579