Hi all.

I am using entity-commands to generate primary keys for my entities but are having a
hard time finding out whether the query to get the next primary key (via the
entity-command) is part of the same transaction as the actual entity create() call.

My requirement is using a sequence of numbers for primary key without any gaps, so an
exception while creating the entity should also rollback the SQL used to get the next
primary key.

Anyone who knows this ?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3830581#3830581