Hi all,

I've been to the j2ee tutorial using jboss & eclipse - however it seems there are some
missing jar files in jboss-3.2.3.

The missing files are:
'JBOSS DIR/server/all/lib/javagroups-2.0.jar'.
'JBOSS DIR/server/all/lib/jbossmqha.jar'.

The tutorial is based on jboss-3.2.1

http://www.tusc.com.au/tutorial/html/chap1.html

I encountered some problems in Chap 1 - where can I get support?

I'm using jboss-3.2.3 - i can't find the jboss-3.2.1 version.
When I create j2ee module (following your steps in Chap 1) -
in the task pane I saw 3 errors:
1. The project was not built due to classpath errors (incomplete or involved in cycle).
2. Missing required library: 'c:jboss323/server/all/lib/javagroups-2.0.jar'.
3. Missing required library: 'C:jboss323/server/all/lib/jbossmqha.jar'.[/i]

===========================
N.B. I've checked my jboss directory and found out I really DO NOT have those 2 jar
files.
Where can I get them? I really cannot run the program - when I try to run Client as
per Chap 1, it says exception because :
(ACTUAL MSG BOX)
anonymous wrote : Exception Occured During Launch
  | Reason:
  | The archive 'c:/jboss323/serverl/all/lib/jbossmqha.jar' which is referenced by the
classpath does not exist.

Would appreciate it if you can let me know how to solve this or how to get the 2 jar
files.

Thanks for your help.

metta

View the original post :