I am currently using Tomcat-5 (pre-installed on port 80) and jboss-3.2.3 (with
embedded Tomcat-4 on port 8080). They co-exist and work.
Servlets are installed on tomcat-5, and they successfuly access EJBs managed by jboss
(using remote interfaces).

I just had to copy the following jar files from directory
<jboss-home>/server/default/lib/ to directory <tomcat-home>/common/lib/:

jbossall-client.jar
jboss-client.jar
jboss-common-client.jar
jboss-j2ee.jar
jboss-jaas.jar
jboss-net-client.jar
jbossx-client.jar
jboss-system-client.jar
log4j.jar
jsse.jar

This was necessary because the servlets act as clients of EJBs, and they need the
jboss client libraries when they are executed.

I only use embedded tomcat-4 for jmx-console:
http://hostname:8080/jmx-console

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3831191#3831191

Reply to the post :