!!!@ EVERYBODY!!!

1.) All your posts aren't useful, when you repeat the old posts! Please read the old
posts and give new, professional hints!
2.) The Windows command netstat isn't useful, because it doesn't show clearly the
assignment of the ports to the binaries. So use the TCPView tool, to see, what happens
on your Windows-Machine!
3.) The problem isn't caused by any tool like an IM, VNC, Palm-Snychronisation tool,
foo tool,...! So please don't give a hint as
anonymous wrote : Voila, I found out that my SonyEricsson mobile handset
synchronisation SW doesn't close port 1098/1099 after using it for synchronisation
with my handset, and hence, after the synch - JBoss can not start. When I then killed
the S-E processes (mRouterRuntime.exe and audevicemgr.exe) JBoss started just fine
again.
!THIS DON'T SOLVE THE PROBLEM!
4.) JBoss 4.x isn't as 3.2.x, because JBoss 4.x use the AOP technology!
4.) Are there any professional developers at this forum, or are you all students??? In
my case, i can't play with the settings, because my server is a high availability
server and in a productive environment.

Does anybody know, how to contact the JBoss developers, so that they can solve this
problem?

Greetings,
Ulf

P.S.: Sorry about my english, but that's why i'm not a novelist. :-)

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3831333#3831333

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3831333