"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : Couple of quick questions (since this is such a generic
error message):

  | Have you tried the Oracle example XA programs to make sure XA is configured
  | correctly?
  | Have you run initxa.sql? Is your user authorised to the recovery tables.
  | Any number of config steps you may have missed, see the Oracle docs.
  |
  | One thing that confuses me is that the jndi name in your -ds.xml does not match
  | jbosscmp-jdbc.xml
  |
  | Finally, I will repeat. The Debug flag does not exist in -ds.xml

I will tray the programs (although I not know which are they or were are they) and
check for the permissions
Sorry th jnid name is thesame... I juts changed the first one for posting but it is
the same.

Thank you very much

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3832066#3832066