Hi hpx,

I confess having no interrest on Nukes, so I cannot help you about it.
About unknow-pk and CMR, of course unknown-pk can be used by relationships.
I use it myself without problem, declaring unknow-pk field-name as related-pk-field on
a jboss relation:
Example:

My first entity bean PhML_Repxml declares its primary key as follows:
(the key is auto-incremented on a Microsoft SQL 2000 database)

  |  * @ejb.pk class = "java.lang.Object"
  |
  |  * @jboss.unknown-pk
  |  *       class="java.lang.Long"
  |  *       column-name="REPXML_ID"
  |  *       field-name="repxmlId"
  |  *       jdbc-type="NUMERIC"
  |  *       sql-type="NUMERIC"
  |  *       auto-increment="true"
  |
  |  * @jboss.entity-command name = "mssql-fetch-key"

and the relation on the other entity bean is declared as follows:

  |    * @ejb:relation
  |    *    name="ReqXml-RepXml"
  |    *    role-name="ReqXml-have-RepXml"
  |    *        target-ejb="PhML_Repxml"
  |    * @jboss:relation
  |    *      fk-column = "REPXML_ID"
  |    *      related-pk-field = "repxmlId"

It's working fine. There is no bug or peculiarity about XDoclet.
Look attentively at your descriptors, eventually post it if you are in a dead end.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3832070#3832070

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3832070