Thanks for the pointer. I used that doc to try and convert my app to use the Hibernate
MBean. I am having various problems getting my MessageDrivenBean to start after
following those steps. I won't have time to slog through those issues till next week.

Are you suggesting that I use the sar file solely so my mapping files can be found, or
to do the full conversion to use the Hibernate MBean? Per my previous message I am not
ready to convert to use the HMB. Any ideas about why my .hbm.xml files are not found
in the classpath by Hibernate?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3834666#3834666

Reply to the post :