Yes, it's  a 1-to-many relationship.where B has a compound primary key.
say A's  Primary Key is PK_A, B's  Primary Key is (PK_A,ColB),where ColB is another
column in Table B.
The scenario like this:
say table B's structure is like:(PK_A,ColB,ColB2) and we have a row of old data here
in table B:(1000,9999,'abcd');where 1000 is a Pk in Table A which is referenced  by
table B.
In A's EntityEJB ,the CMR setter is setBs(collection bs),when we tried to set a new
collection with new data (1000,8888,'efgh') from A's EntityEJB with that setter, then
after calling the setter,the result in DB is like:(1000,9999,'abcd')
+(1000,8888,'efgh').the old one is still there
The CMR getter seems to get them all.
Any suggestions?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3833789#3833789