Hi all,

I'm a jboss newbie working my way through the "Getting Started" docs and have found in
section "4.1.5. Packaging the Java Client" the following:

"The client jar will also be included as an additional module in the EAR file and the
server."

This seems rather odd. Why does the client need to be included in the
JBossDukesBank.ear file and deployed to the server? The app-client.jar file contains
swing classes. Surely these do not need to be deployed to the  application server, do
they?

Any insight here would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Lance

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3833840#3833840