"aanand" wrote : Check if you have jbossall-client.jar in your /WEB-INF/lib directory.
I think that I had the same error and the culprit was this jar file.

  | --Anand

Thank you for your answer, Anand.

However the problem seems not to be in the Jbossall-client.jar file.
I had an old version of jdom.jar and tomcat used that for compile files. I have
replaced that with the one coming with jboss and now things seem to work!

Elisa

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3834047#3834047

Reply to the post :