hi,
thanx Sacha

 I changed the backlog value from 50 to 500 & 5000..but still i face the same
exception...

In the above mail in the run() mtd i wrongly given the code that belongs to weblogic
server...however there is not much change except the setting of env properties...

Below is the correct version of code at run() mtd..

public int callJBossHome() {
try {
        Properties env = new Properties();
         InitialContext initialContext = null;
env.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,"org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
env.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "jnp://127.0.0.1:1099");
env.put(Context.BATCHSIZE,"1000");
initialContext = new InitialContext(env);
try {
clusterEmpSLSessionHome = (ClusterEmpSLSessionHome)
javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(
initialContext.lookup("ClusterEmpSLSessionBean"),
                ClusterEmpSLSessionHome.class);
}catch (Exception e1){
                System.out.println("Exception at LOOKUP is");
e1.printStackTrace();
}
ClusterEmpSLSession clusterEmpSLSession = clusterEmpSLSessionHome.create();
return 0;
} catch (Exception e) {
System.out.println("Exception while creating remote obj is:");
e.printStackTrace();
return -1;
}
}

do u have any other options to solve this problem...I tried to do the same thing with
weblogic server..there i can make 5000 concurreny hits or lookups...

In addition to that  can anyone explain me about the env properties,

env.put(Context.BATCHSIZE,"1000");

thanx

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3834055#3834055