I did solved the problem of the error message but as I thought it wasnt much related
to that. I already set on LOG4j.xml to set to trace level the jobss security, but I
doest show me a error message EVER, why???
I doest give me access to the resource,  the only message I receive is:
Created securityMgr=org.jboss.plugins.JassSecurityManager
setCachePolicy, c=org.jboss.util.TimedCachePolicy
Added PlSecurity org.jboss.security.plugins.SecurityDomainContext
as Soon as I start browsing the war, but I when I attempt to login
with wrong or correct password it doest say anything.
I think the problem is not related to the client anyone can help?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3834087#3834087

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3834087