Hi,

Recently we implemented connection pooling for MySQL db for our application. While the
application at the current session still active, it says timeout  with the following
error:

WARN  [org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.JBossManagedConnectionPool] Unable to fill
the pool due to timeout ( 5000 [ms] )

And it stops there and throwing exception.

What we are trying to do here is, upon starting the jboss server, it will create the
db connection and put it in the EJB Session. Then we call this connection using Lookup.

Although we are doing lookup if the ds is null and recreate the the connection, it
doesnt work. We have to restart JBOSS server eveytime hitting this error.

Hope my details are clear.

Please advise. Thanks in advance.
Rajeswary Santhiran

View the original post :