Someone sent me an email a couple days ago wanting to know if this problem has been
resolved.  My replies kept getting bounced by his mail server, so I'll reply here.
Hope you see it.

The SingleSignOn problem is fixed in JBoss 3.2.3.  Tomcat versions beginning with
4.1.29 and 5.0.16 both include fixes for the issue, and JBoss 3.2.3 integrates those
versions of Tomcat.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3835011#3835011

Reply to the post :