I'm running last night's CVS snapshot with PostgreSQL on Linux.

So far, I've had a few issues:
1.  I added a poll and told it to go on the right hand side, but it came out on the
left.  When I try to move it, I get an exception saying
"javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: nukes.blocks:name=poll is not registered."
2.  When adding a quote, I get an exception that a sequence does not exist.
3.  Tried to add a news item:  java.sql.SQLException: ERROR:  ExecInsert: Fail to add
null value in not null attribute topic_id
4.  When logged in as admin, I cannot manage or access sections.
5.  Admin messages is just blank, I'm not sure how to add a new message.

I'm planning to also try mysql to see if some of this is only postgresql releated.

Cheers,
gary.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3835027#3835027