Hi all,
 Whenever I deploy a particular bean, it gets registered in the JNDI running in that
application server only. But what I need is I am deploying 3 different objects in
three app servers(all jboss 3.2.3) running on three different machines but all these
objects should be registered or binded in only one JNDI running on machine 4 so that
client just communicates with only one JNDI for all the objects.
I think this is possible.(Because this is the concept of distributed objects) but how
is it possible that I don't know. Whether we should make configuration changes in JNDI
running on machine 4 or I should make changes in the deployemnt descriptor of the
beans. If any one of you know which XML files need to be changed and how then please
let me know.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3835090#3835090

Reply to the post :