Hi all,

I'm trying to extend DatabaseServerLoginModule.
But I can't find the JAR file where the compiled class is stored.
I can find the class in the sources tree, in org.jboss.security.auth.spi, but where is
the compiled one ? I've searched in jbosssx-client.jar (JBoss/Tomcat v3.2.3), and find
some security classes, but no DatabaseServerLoginModule !

Another question...
Do I have to put my class (DatabaseServerGroupLoginModule.java) in JBoss source tree,
and re-build JBoss, or can I add it in one of my personal project package, and it will
be automatically use by JAAS...

Thanks for help,

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3835561#3835561