Hello JBoss Development Team,

Im using JBoss 3.2.3 in production and just tried to use JBoss 3.2.4 in testing
szenario. In my application Jaxen is been heavily used, and all this is no more
working because JBoss 3.2.4 contains JDom already  with an uncomplete Jaxen
distribution.
Is there any chance that the JBoss Team will remove the JDom library or a complete
Jaxen library instead of the small distribution set from JDom?
Is there any other way to override classloader in standard-way for getting this things
working?

Thank you and kind regards,

Sascha-Matthias Kulawik

View the original post :