Hello,
I have developped a very simple bean called MyBean and I would like to see it in the
java:comp/env context ?
But when I look at the JNDI info in the console, I see this information:
java: Namespace
  +- XAConnectionFactory (class: org.jboss.mq.SpyXAConnectionFactory)
  +- DefaultDS (class: org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrapperDataSource)
  +- SecurityProxyFactory (class:
org.jboss.security.SubjectSecurityProxyFactory)
  +- DefaultJMSProvider (class: org.jboss.jms.jndi.JBossMQProvider)
  +- comp (class: javax.naming.Context)
  +- JmsXA (class: org.jboss.resource.adapter.jms.JmsConnectionFactoryImpl)
  +- ConnectionFactory (class: org.jboss.mq.SpyConnectionFactory)
  +- jaas (class: javax.naming.Context)
  |   +- JmsXARealm (class:
org.jboss.security.plugins.SecurityDomainContext)
  |   +- jbossmq (class: org.jboss.security.plugins.SecurityDomainContext)
  |   +- HsqlDbRealm (class:
org.jboss.security.plugins.SecurityDomainContext)
  +- timedCacheFactory (class: javax.naming.Context) Failed to lookup:
timedCacheFactory, errmsg=null
  +- TransactionPropagationContextExporter (class:
org.jboss.tm.TransactionPropagationContextFactory)
  +- Mail (class: javax.mail.Session)
  +- StdJMSPool (class: org.jboss.jms.asf.StdServerSessionPoolFactory)
  +- TransactionPropagationContextImporter (class:
org.jboss.tm.TransactionPropagationContextImporter)
  +- TransactionManager (class: org.jboss.tm.TxManager)

The java:comp doesn't contain anything about my bean..
And when I try to contact it from my client application with
Object ref = (MyBeanHome)jndiContext.lookup("java:comp/env/ejb/MyBeanHome");

The program just stop without any error message.. Doesn't it find my ejb?
Can you help me on that please?
Thank you in advance
Christophe

View the original post :