Hello Scott,
I have a LoginModule configuration defined as:
<application-policy name = "status">

          <login-module code = "SubscriberStatusAdbLoginModule"
             flag = "sufficient">
             <module-option name = "datasource">ds/security</module-option>
          </login-module>
          <login-module code = "SubscriberStatusBdbLoginModule"
             flag = "sufficient">
             <module-option name = "datasource">ds/ePool</module-option>
          </login-module>

    </application-policy>

If UserA is found inside the Adb (SubscriberStatusAdbLoginModule), the login proceeds
normally from login() to commit() and suceeds.
However, if UserB, found in Bdb, tries to login, the login() method from the second
login module (SubscriberStatusBdbLoginModule) is called, but the commit() method from
the first login module is called! I'm not sure if this is a bug or not. The Javadoc
for Configuration isn't clear - shouldn't the commit() method for ALL LoginModules be
called or is only the first successful LoginModule's commit() used?

/Ken Helmes

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3835699#3835699

Reply to the post :