hmmmmmmmmmmmm

i guess i can understand what you guys are telling me.
but i really dont wanna replace jdk1.5 to 1.4 or so as i am learning the new features
of it.

so my question is :

is there any way to force JBOSS to use Sun's JMX implementation (Please excuse me if i
am talking crazy).

another thing i would like to know (though its not that important as of now), is it
possible to force JBOSS to use pre installed version of TOMCAT(in my case its 5.0).

Regards.

Himanshu.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3836245#3836245