Hi everybody,

I have to EJB with 1-N CMR field (properly configured with xdoclet).

    /**
     * @ejb:persistent-field
     *
     * @ejb:relation name="idLectureQuestion"
     *               role-name="each-lecture-has-a-lot-of-questions"
     *               target-ejb="QuestionEntity"
     *               target-role-name="a-lot-of-questions-belong-to-one-lecture"
     *               target-multiple="no"
     *
     * @jboss:target-relation related-pk-field="id"
     *                        fk-column="questions"
     *
     * @jboss:column-name name="questions"
     */
    public abstract Collection getQuestions();

    public abstract void setQuestions(Collection questions);

now I tried to add a new Question to this field. So I created a new method in this EJB
file which looks like that

    /**
     * @ejb:interface-method view-type="remote"
     */
    public void addQuestion(QuestionEntity question) {
        this.getQuestions().add(question);
    }

But it is not working. I have the feeling that the new record is added to the
Collection but it is somehow not written back to the bean.
I remeber that I read something about just working with LocalInterfaces but I can not
find the text again.

What am I missing? Whats the point?

thanks in advance

View the original post :