Thanks for your kind reply :)))

Mhhhm, i do not see an end here either.

The Java vs. DB NULL problem is an chicken-and-egg problem. The NULL in the DB is not
the Java NULL, so it must be converted in both directions. That for you have to test
if it is NULL. Circle closed.

Do you have the full control over the Table and Relation layout?
If you provide more detailed information about what you are modeling, I am sure there
is a way like the address splitting approach. Not the one-size-fits-it-all, but here
we have a special case, which should be solved in a general manner. Have done it the
last 25 years ;-)

bax

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3836800#3836800