Sorry about the naiveness of the question that I would like to get more info on the
followings regarding the distribution of JBoss and the deployment at the customer
site.  Really appreciate if people can point me to the related documentation or
provide with the experiences.

1)  the system requirement in general
2)  the good pratice on distributing JBoss, the min/max/default configuration

Thanks in advance.

Alan

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3836845#3836845