"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : Then check your OS logs.

  | JBoss won't just shutdown magically unless it has been told to do so by a signal
  | from the OS. Either a bad one (like a segmentation fault) or a ctrl-c from the
user.

  | The other alternative is you have some code doing System.exit() or System.halt();

If JBoss was terminated with specific error, that could help us. But we don't use any
System.exit() or System.halt(). As I wrote, we use CMP with row-locking on much our
entity beans. Some specific queries, which will be expensive using entity beans, we
implemented directly by using JDBC. The connection to our MySQL we get like shows in
my firt post from JBoss connection pool. Sometimes (not each time) JBoss crashes only
on our production while we use this queries. We can't reproduce this on our test
instance. But without any error message. Our JBoss is running as background process.
We use row-locking cause we have two instances running not in cluster.

Regards,
Rafal

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3836853#3836853