do you mean this sequence:
<module-option name="hashEncoding">base64</module-option>

But this is only for the login-sequence. the password is stored as a hashed value. I
understand, that JBoss would compare the stored (and hashed) password with the
password filled in by the user to login.

But when a new user register himself by the ejb-application, he must enter his
password. then, when the user entity is stored in the DB, the password should be
encrypted, so that jboss could compare the entered password for login with the stored.
Which algorihm do I have to take that this will match?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3836975#3836975

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3836975