Hi folks,
Can anyone help me?
I've built the Duke's Bank as descrbed in 'Getting Started' and as far as I can tell
there are no errors.
Running the jmx console I am able to see the following four lines:

context=/bank,name=Dispatcher,vhost=localhost
context=/bank,name=default,vhost=localhost
context=/bank,name=invoker,vhost=localhost
context=/bank,name=jsp,vhost=localhost

But when I write
http://localhost:8080/bank/main
in my browser it returns
http://localhost:8080/bank/logon; jsessionid=B15ACE3D32849DFBFF122B55BEF3882A
in the address bar but only a blank page in the browser window.

Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong?
Many thanks

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3837037#3837037

Reply to the post :