Hi loubyansky,

anonymous wrote : I have an imression that the deployment descriptors you post here
are not used. How do you package the EJB JAR and what is its contents?

Interesting idea.  I hadn't thought of that.  Here is a breakdown

jar -tf FiboApp.ear

  | META-INF/
  | META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
  | META-INF/application.xml
  | FiboEJB.jar
  | FiboWeb.war

jar -tf FiboEJB.jar

  | META-INF/
  | META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
  | META-INF/ejb-jar.xml
  | META-INF/jboss.xml
  | tutorial/
  | tutorial/ejb/
  | tutorial/ejb/FiboBean.class
  | tutorial/ejb/QuestionBean.class
  | tutorial/ejb/QuestionCategoryBean.class
  | tutorial/interfaces/
  | tutorial/interfaces/Fibo.class
  | tutorial/interfaces/FiboHome.class
  | tutorial/interfaces/Question.class
  | tutorial/interfaces/QuestionCategory.class
  | tutorial/interfaces/QuestionCategoryHome.class
  | tutorial/interfaces/QuestionHome.class

META-INF/ejb-jar.xml looks fine.  I checked specifically the <abstract-schema-name>
and it was as I changed it previously to "Questions".

Do you see anything wrong here?

Thanks
Tony

View the original post :