Hi

I am using JBoss 3.2.3 and I have created a Queue called pendingServiceActionQueue.
PendingServiceActionListener(Which is a MDB) will listen to this queue and on Message
I need to call up some EJB which has security enabled.

I have configure JBossMQ to deal with Database Security as shown below.

<application-policy name = "jbossmq">

          <login-module code = "org.jboss.security.auth.spi.DatabaseServerLoginModule"
             flag = "required">
             <module-option name = "unauthenticatedIdentity">guest</module-option>
             <module-option name = "dsJndiName">java:/OracleDS</module-option>
             <module-option name = "principalsQuery">select password from
user_principal where user_name=?
                </module-option>
             <module-option name = "rolesQuery">select user_role, 'Roles' from
user_principal_role where user_name=?
                </module-option>
          </login-module>

    </application-policy>

my Queue configuration in jbossmq-destinations-service.xml is shown as

    <depends
optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager
    <depends optional-attribute-name="SecurityManager">jboss.mq:service=SecurityManager

my JBoss.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE jboss PUBLIC "-//JBoss//DTD JBOSS//EN"
"http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jboss_3_2.dtd";>

        <security-domain>java:/jaas/WrapperDatabaseDomain</security-domain>
        <enterprise-beans>
                <message-driven>
                        <ejb-name>PendingServiceActionListener</ejb-name>

<destination-jndi-name>queue/pendingServiceActionQueue</destination-jndi-name>
                        <resource-ref>
                                <res-ref-name>UIL2ConnectionFactory</res-ref-name>
                                <jndi-name>UIL2ConnectionFactory</jndi-name>
                        </resource-ref>
                </message-driven>
        </enterprise-beans>

But when I deploy the MDB I get the following error.

Connection not authorized to subscribe to destination: pendingServiceActionQueue

please try to resolve this if you could.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3837330#3837330

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3837330