Hello!

I am trying to move a site that has been run using tomcat4 and make it run using
jboss-3.2.3. The site has a (very) basic layout as follows:

webapps/ROOT/foo.jsp

In my old server.xml I had set the appBase attribute in the Host tag to webapps. And
when I pointed my server to localhost/foo.jsp it would work fine.

When using jboss I have put the ROOT directory in jboss/server/default/deploy. Now
when I try to do the same thing with jboss I get an error. The jboss tell me:
15:03:15,851 INFO  [Engine] StandardHost[localhost]: MAPPING configuration error for
request URI /foo.jsp

Why is this. Obviously there is something that I have missed! Is there someting I have
to set in my configuration files in order to make this happen?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Mattias

View the original post :