I had similar problem. Here is the solution that I found.

When you start jboss 3.2.1 from the command line it will start "default" server. So,
you run hypersonic inside "default" server.

When you run from eclipse/lomboz it will start "all" server. Hypersonic inside "all"
server doesn't have your tables. Therefore table not found error.

To fix it, correct jboss321all.server file (the one that you got from TUSC site
located in plugins folder).

Correct deployment paths to "server/default/deploy"
and -c default

Redeploy and try your client.

Hope it helps,
Buka.