This is a bit offtopic, jdacev, but how does XDoclet handle cases where your beans are
subclassed from classes in a reusable library?  Particularly, what about when the
methods aren't even overriden?  This means your project's classes don't actually have
the methods, and thus don't have the comments for XDoclet tags.

I'm just curious, because this is the case with all my CMP beans as well as some
session beans.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3837651#3837651

Reply to the post :