Thanks for the feedback, but I'm not sure what you say is correct in this case.

In 3.2.3, the jmx.managed-parameter name attribute was just the name that would be
displayed above the input field on the jmx-console gui.  It had nothing to do with the
actual name of the parameter being passed into the method.   Nor did it indicate the
name of a setter method to call.

Plus I don't have any methods named "SomeName".  Notice that the XDoclet tag examples
I gave in my original post was "jmx.managed-parameter".

What I do have is:

  | /**
  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]:managed-operation description="Does Something"
  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED] name="SomeName" type="java.lang.String" description="Some
Description"
  | **/
  | public String doSomething(String something)

This works in 3.2.4 as long as "SomeName" doesn't have a space.  In 3.2.3, it also
worked if the name was "Some Name" as well.

It's not a big deal.  I'm just more curious as to why the change since in 3.2.3 since
name was (or at least seemed to be) just a display thing.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3837809#3837809

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3837809