Hi:

I'm posting this message after googling for about 2 days and was not able to find a
solution.

I'm trying to access a Postgres Database through JNDI in JBoss 3.2.3.
My problem is, the Data Source I'm using is getting bound to "java:" instead of
"java:comp/env" ('am using the default Naming Service that comes with the JBoss
package)

SO, when I try to access from the client, I'm forced to lookup like
"java:/jdbc/defaultDS" as against "java:comp/env/jdbc/defaultDS"
where "jdbc/defaultDS" is my JNDI Name specified in ps-ds.xml in the deploy directory.

I'm kind of struck in this and any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Pani

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3837823#3837823