Hey y'all,

Weird behavior - ejbRemove() suddenly being called in the midst of a SSB method
execution (which includes a BMT).  The only error I see (in server.log):

Application error: BMT stateless bean PeerReviewProcess should complete transactions
before returning (ejb1.1 spec, 11.6.1)

But, the SSB method isn't ever getting to return,  ejbRemove is being called before
the txn is closed - and there are no exceptions showing up anywhere.

In a vain attempt to remedy the problem, I thought maybe it's a txn timeout, so I
tried to increase that from the standard 300 by an order of magnitude:
  <!--
     | The fast in-memory transaction manager.
   -->

    3000