I have create a -ds.xml file in the deploy directory with the Jboss documentation for
JCA Adaptator Configuration :

<connection-factories>

                NoTransFS
                JCA:service=RARDeployer
                File System Adapter
                MinervaNoTransCMFactory
                <!-- See the documentation for the specific connection manager
implementation you are using for the properties you can set -->

                <!-- Principal mapping configuration -->
                org.jboss.resource.security.ManyToOnePrincipalMapping

                        userName=jduke
                        password=theduke

        <no-tx-connection-factory>
                <jndi-name>NoTransFS</jndi-name>
                <xa-transaction/>
                <track-connection-by-tx/>
                NoTransFS
                <adapter-display-name>NoTransFS</adapter-display-name>
                <!--    <config-property name="DefaultUser"
type="java.lang.String">so-and-so</config-property>    -->
                <!--    <config-property name="DefaultPassword"
type="java.lang.String">secret</config-property>    -->
                <!--    <config-property name="SessionConfigFile"
type="java.lang.String"></config-property>    -->
                <config-property name="Verbose" type="java.lang.String"/>
                <config-property name="Debug" type="java.lang.String"/>
        </no-tx-connection-factory>
</connection-factories>

I think this -ds.xml file is incomplete or bad done but I haven't really understood
the JBoss doc about the *-ds.xml files.

thanks
Marc.

View the original post :