Hi All!

We have Production on RH 9 using JBoss 3.0.8.

development is done on win2000

When on Win2000:

We create a .EAR file where images folder is left outside the .EAR file.

On start, application reads a prperty file and knows where the images folder is
placed. (eg. C:/myproject/mywork/images/
and it works fine, all the images are used in the browser.

Now we move to Linux (RH9) and change the values in the property file to:
/opt/theproject/thework/images/

No images are visible in the browser!!

Any suggestion please.

Regards