Hi all,
I trying to use CMP EJB with JBOSS 3.2.3 and MS SQL Server 2000.

When I am trying to create a simple EJB I have the following error:

2004-06-09 15:44:25,613 ERROR
[org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCCreateEntityCommand.Customer] Error checking if
entity exists
java.sql.SQLException: Unexpected token:  in statement [SELECT COUNT(*) FROM CUSTOMER
WHERE ]
        at org.hsqldb.Trace.getError(Unknown Source)
        at org.hsqldb.jdbcResultSet.(Unknown Source)
        at org.hsqldb.jdbcConnection.executeStandalone(Unknown Source)
        at org.hsqldb.jdbcConnection.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.hsqldb.jdbcStatement.fetchResult(Unknown Source)
        at org.hsqldb.jdbcStatement.executeQuery(Unknown Source)
        at org.hsqldb.jdbcPreparedStatement.executeQuery(Unknown Source)
        at
org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedPreparedStatement.executeQuery(WrappedPreparedStatement.java:304)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCInsertPKCreateCommand.beforeInsert(JDBCInsertPKCreateCommand.java:83)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCAbstractCreateCommand.execute(JDBCAbstractCreateCommand.java:137)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCStoreManager.createEntity(JDBCStoreManager.java:554)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CMPPersistenceManager.createEntity(CMPPersistenceManager.java:208)

I looked for this error over Internet and this forum, and I didn t found any solution.
I m also using Xdoclet with Maven

My EJB with Xdoclet TAGS

/**
 * @ejb.bean
 *     name="Customer"
 *     jndi-name="Customer"
 *     local-jndi-name="local/Customer"
 *     view-type="local"
 *         type="CMP"
 *     cmp-version="2.x"
 *  @ejb.value-object
 *     name="Customer"
 *     match="custom"
 *         implements="fr.cella.training.directory.Customer"
 * @ejb.persistence table-name="customer"
 * @jboss.create-table "false"
 * @jboss.remove-table "false"
 * @jboss.tuned-updates "true"
 * @ejb.transaction type="Required"
 * @ejb.pk class="java.lang.Integer" generate="false"
 * @jboss.unknown-pk class="java.lang.Integer"
 * column-name="customer_id"
 * jdbc-type="INTEGER"
 * sql-type="int"
 * autoincrement=true"
 * @jboss.entity-command name="mssql-fetch-key"
 * @author atouret
 */
public abstract class CustomerBean implements EntityBean {
        private static Logger trace= Logger.getLogger(CustomerBean.class);
        private EntityContext entityContext= null;
        /* (non-Javadoc)
         * @see javax.ejb.EntityBean#ejbActivate()
         */
        public void ejbActivate() throws EJBException, RemoteException {
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
        }
        /* (non-Javadoc)
         * @see javax.ejb.EntityBean#ejbLoad()
         */
        public void ejbLoad() throws EJBException, RemoteException {
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
        }
        /* (non-Javadoc)
         * @see javax.ejb.EntityBean#ejbPassivate()
         */
        public void ejbPassivate() throws EJBException, RemoteException {
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
        }
        /* (non-Javadoc)
         * @see javax.ejb.EntityBean#ejbRemove()
         */
        public void ejbRemove() throws RemoveException, EJBException, RemoteException {
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
        }
        /* (non-Javadoc)
         * @see javax.ejb.EntityBean#ejbStore()
         */
        public void ejbStore() throws EJBException, RemoteException {
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
        }
        /* (non-Javadoc)
         * @see javax.ejb.EntityBean#setEntityContext(javax.ejb.EntityContext)
         */
        public void setEntityContext(EntityContext context) throws EJBException,
RemoteException {
                entityContext= context;
        }
        /* (non-Javadoc)
         * @see javax.ejb.EntityBean#unsetEntityContext()
         */
        public void unsetEntityContext() throws EJBException, RemoteException {
                setEntityContext(null);
        }
        /**
         * @return
         */
        private EntityContext getEntityContext() {
                return entityContext;
        }

        /**
         * @ejb.value-object match="custom"
         * @ejb.persistence column-name="address"
         * @ejb.interface-method
         *
         * @return
         */
        public abstract String getAddress();
        /**
         * @ejb.value-object match="custom"
         * @ejb.persistence column-name="city"
         * @ejb.interface-method
         * @return
         */
        public abstract String getCity();
        /**
         * @ejb.value-object match="custom"
         * @ejb.persistence column-name="firstname"
         * @ejb.interface-method
         * * @return
         */
        public abstract String getFirstname();
        /**
         * @ejb.persistence column-name="surname"
         * @ejb.value-object match="custom"
         * @ejb.interface-method
         * @return
         */
        public abstract String getSurname();
        /**
         * @ejb.persistence column-name="zip"
         * @ejb.value-object match="custom"
         * @ejb.interface-method
         * * @return
         */
        public abstract String getZip();
        /**
         * @param string
         * @ejb.value-object match="custom"
         * @ejb.interface-method
         */
        public abstract void setAddress(String string);
        /**
         * @ejb.value-object match="custom"
         * @ejb.interface-method
         * @param string
         */
        public abstract void setCity(String string);
        /**
         * @ejb.value-object match="custom"
         * @ejb.interface-method
         * @param string
         */
        public abstract void setFirstname(String string);
        /**
         * @ejb.value-object match="custom"
         * @ejb.interface-method
         * @param string
         */
        public abstract void setSurname(String string);
        /**
         *
         * @ejb.value-object match="custom"
         * @ejb.interface-method
         * @param string
         */
        public abstract void setZip(String string);
        /**
         * @ejb.create-method
         * @return
         * @throws CreateException
         */
        public Object ejbCreate() throws CreateException {
                return null;
        }
        public void ejbPostCreate() throws CreateException {
        }
        /**
                 * @ejb.create-method
                 * @return
                 * @throws CreateException
                 */
        public Object ejbCreate(Customer customer) throws CreateException {
                setFirstname(customer.getFirstname());
                setSurname(customer.getSurname());
                setAddress(customer.getAddress());
                setZip(customer.getZip());
                setCity(customer.getZip());

                return null;
        }
        public void ejbPostCreate(Customer customer) throws CreateException {
        }
        /**
         * @ejb:interface-method
         * @return
         */
        public Customer getValue() {
                CustomerValue value= new CustomerValue(getAddress(), getCity(),
getFirstname(), getSurname(), getZip());
                value.setPrimaryKey((Integer) getEntityContext().getPrimaryKey());
                return value;
        }
}

Thanks for helping