hi everybody,

I have a jbosscmp-jdbc.xml file with this piece of code
<jbosscmp-jdbc>

     java:/skyline
     <datasource-mapping>MS SQLSERVER2000</datasource-mapping>

.
.
</jbosscmp-jdbc>

This xml is on EJBs.jar file.

And mssql-ds.xml (on jboss_home/server/default/deploy) has these lines

<local-tx-datasource>
<jndi-name>skyline</jndi-name>
<connection-
url>jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://localhost:1433;DatabaseName=skyline3</connection-url>
<driver-class>com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver</driver-class>
<user-name>skyline</user-name>
skyline
</local-tx-datasource>

So, my client need to change dynamically the datasource for use a diferent database.
The question is :
Can I change dynamically the java:/skyline into the EJBs.jar file to work with other
database ?
Anybody give me some ideas to do that.
Thank in advance !!!

View the original post :