The spec doesn't allow to specify that a cmr using a relation table be associated in a
group. (actually because it's not a foreign-key relation)

I load a bean, where the eagerload loads a group. During the same transaction I try to
access the CMR field with the relation table. what I get is an exception from jboss
classes about invocation. I checked, the seslect does not even run. I don't understand
this exactly but I think that for some reason since I load only a subset using a
group, it doesn't register that cmr field and thus can not invoke it.

How do I get the CMR field with a relation table to load with all the rest of the load
group

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3838330#3838330

Reply to the post :