"pumuckel" wrote : this file must be on the classpath when starting up the client
It was not in the classpath.  Seems strange to put a "properties" file in the
classpath.  Anyway the standard JBoss template has this file in 2 places, /etc and
/build/bin.  I put the one in /build/bin into the classpath since that one specified
the port 1099, and ran the client.  The error was the same, no change.  I'm certain it
was in the classpath since the classpath is printed out by the client.  Other ideas?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3838594#3838594

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3838594