Hi there,

I was confused about this too.  I think that the tutorial was written for an older
version of Lomboz, which used an eGenerate.xml file.  The newer version I've been
using (and presumably you too) does not use this file, it uses xdoclets.xml instead.

Xdoclets.xml, rather than listing files through a pattern, lists them explicitly.  So,
to modify it to generate DAO files, *DO NOT* add the  pair with the pattern.

Because there's no longer a pattern in the xdoclets.xml file, the dao tag can now just
be

instead of the longer version shown in the tutorial.

Well, after that it worked for me...at least until Chapter 6 :-)

-- Matt.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3838693#3838693

Reply to the post :