Hi, there:

here is my problem:
1. we want to keep a copy of a huge database view in JBoss side (because, the view is
huge, so, only one copy will be created, and maintained);
2. when request comes from client, we should check if that copy is outdated or not
(ex. less than 10 mins since last update), if outdated, then update the copy from
database, otherwise, just send the copy to clients.

We are using Jboss2.4.8, oracle9i. Currently, I think, to use RMI Service may be an
option for this issue. So, thanks in advance if anyone have any clue for it.

Thanks
David

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3838713#3838713