I've moved on to JBOSS 3.2.3 and now it is working (mostly!). However, I am sometimes
getting wierd occasional errors that I guess are occuring as follows:
   Session Bean creates entity A and then related entity B in one transaction. Because
entity A is only created at post-ejb-create the creation processes are running in
PARALLEL. entity B bombs out because entity A does not yet exist! Happens as I said
only sometimes!
   Is this a known bug? Has anybody else had a similar experience?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3838922#3838922

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3838922