Hello,

we have set up HTTP and JNDI tunneled over http all right for a Swing-based fat client.

The last piece would be to allow the client to not use HTTP directly but to connect
through an HTTP proxy on the client side (i.e. squid or pound).

Any idea where I can specify a HTTP Proxy in the invoker configuration?

TIA

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3838991#3838991

Reply to the post :