Very nice!  Do you have any info related to what you did to get your look & feel &
theme integrated?  I've made the choice to go with JBoss/Nukes for 3 sites (including
my own), but have only evaluated it from a technical perspective.  Now, I must
research what is involved in doing the front-end design work.

I'm hoping this does not involve any Java development and only some template editing
as I'd like to have our graphic designer do all the work and not have to involve me.

Any clues as to where I should begin?  The wiki didn't seem to offer much in this
regard last I checked.

If you could do a bit of documentation related to what parts you changed, that would
be really helpful to the community.

Again, nice work.
gary.

View the original post :