Here's what I found out regarding this:
The user: null is NOT authenticated was happening 30 minutes after the server started
- the default for the JaasSecurityManagerService cache.

We were using the JVM IL (I don't know why.  I guess we assumed it would have the best
performance).

Setting the DefaultCacheTimeout on the JaasSecurityManagerService to zero reproduced
the error on the first message sent.

Modifying the JMS configuration to use the OIL IL resolved the issue (as well as a
weird Hibernate/JBoss error about returning an unknown connection).

So, it _seems_ that the JVM IL only authenticates on server startup, and not during
actual connections (haven't finished digging through the JBoss code yet).  Is this a
defect, or just my mis-understanding of the JVM IL?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3839298#3839298

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3839298